MRA loans jerseys to each team for the duration of the ringette season. All Players must return their jersey at the end of the season in good condition. Players are responsible for any loss or damage to the jersey (excluding normal wear).
Players should respect the following guidelines for team jerseys:
• The jerseys are to be worn for games only. Each Player should have her own practice jersey for practices.
• In order to protect the jersey, Players must transport their game jerseys to the arena in a garment or cloth bag (i.e., pillowcase or reusable grocery bag). These bags can be placed in an equipment bag. Jerseys may also be placed within a separate pocket of an equipment bag as long as there is NO other equipment contained in the pocket. Plastic bags are not acceptable.
• The jerseys should be aired out after each game and never put in the dryer.
• Jerseys are to be washed as needed on a delicate washing machine cycle and hung to dry.
• Name bars, sponsor bars and/or letters (C for captain and A for assistant) are NEVER to be attached to a team jersey.
At the end of the season, the Equipment Coordinator, or other assigned person, will examine jerseys returned for any damage. In the event that a jersey is determined to be damaged, the Player will be responsible for paying for the repairs and/or replacement.
Parents are required to sign the Jersey Care Contract at the start of each season.